Wednesday, September 3, 2008

RAH RAH RAH...shish boom bah!

Go TEAM!! ..............Just had to show you my cutie pie CHEERLEADER who happens to be my GRANDDAUGHTER as she cheered for her very first time last night. She was so EXCITED and so was her MIMI! It took me back many years ago as I cheered my very first time too. I was always the tiniest one like her and I was the one always on top (the butterfly) just like her. My husband says that she and I are SO much ALIKE that it is scary! Well, long story short, this little cheerleader's TEAM won 13-0 and she was so elated............VICTORY IS SWEET!......

Have a great WEDNESDAY all....................and GO TEAM!





5 comments:

Ms. Tee said...

Oh, your granddaughter is just precious! :) Thanks for stopping by!

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Mimilee & welcome to blogging. So glad you stopped by to introduce yourself, neighbor. Your GD is very cute!

Come back & visit me again, I'm always up to something!

Rhoda

Mrs.French said...

It should stay that way...it's perfect.

Caitlin said...

Um, I'm not sure if I sent you anything, but I'm not really sure what you are talking about. sorry :s Maybe you meant to comment on someone else? Plus I don't have any children I'm only 18! hehe sorry!

Jaimee McClellan said...

How adorable!