Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I've Been Tagged




Yes, I have been tagged by Judy from Gracious Southern Living to tell 7 weird or unusual things about myself............so here it goes!



1. I got married at 17 and we have been together for 43 years.


2. I love game shows on TV......especially Deal or No Deal and Who Wants to be a Millionaire.


3. I almost drowned as a child of 6 years old but was saved by a man who saw me fall in the water (it was at night and I walked off the dock).


4. I am obsessed with Auburn Football......waaaaaaaaar eagle!


5. I love decorating magazines and books and I never throw any of them away (I have thousands!).


6. I love to shop at thrift stores and of course I love a BARGAIN!


7. I had two imaginary friends when I was a little girl and they went everywhere with me!




3 comments:

Lamp Tramp said...

Wow, congrats on your 43 years together! My son went to Auburn/LSU game Saturday, Ole Miss pretty much kicked all students off campus last Thursday due to the debate. He's got a couple of good friends at LSU, but we were all cheering for Auburn!

Joyce said...

Hello My Friend- I finally put my "tag" together it is today's post.

Yes 43 yrs together is a big kudos!! My parents were married 55 yrs (until my dad passed away this Sept).

My husband and I will celebrate 18 year this Dec! It feels just like yesterday planning the big day!

Evan said...

Very useful information, thanks so much for the post.
chicago boat rental | furniture store phoenix | medic alert jewelry