Monday, September 1, 2008

Queen Anne Wingback "find" that is now "mine"

Just had to show off my new chair that I found at a local thrift store for 35.00! I just love to find a treasure that someone obviously considered "junk"! Don't you??? For now I am leaving it the way it is, but later I plan to recover it. The beautiful queen anne legs are carved too! I had not had it in the house for more than 5 minutes when one of my cats (Gracie) found it and thought it to be a wonderful place to curl up and sleep! I don't care; my goodness it was only 35 bucks!
Happy Labor Day all ......hope you are safe and are not bothered by Gustav. Be on the look out for Hanna.............she is on the way!
XOXO............Lee<><

2 comments:

Joyce said...

I love finding treasures! This chair is a bargain.
I came across your blog through Courtney's blog.
I am sort of new to the blog world too. I started in January as I was going through a long recovery and sort of still(day surgery that went wrong). It is a lot of fun to visit other sites and I have met some really nice people along the way.
Enjoy!

pve design said...

What a great find... love wingback chairs!
Bargains mean more than if you had spent a lot!
Enjoy it!