Tuesday, November 25, 2008

GIVING THANKS...............

For.........my two sons who have so BLESSED my life!
For......SMiles that brighten my DAY! My loving granddaugher

FOR ......Pets that LOVE no matter what!


For .....little girls playing dress-up ......my great niece, Sophie



For........puppy dogs




For.......Kittie Cats












For............Flowers in Bloom








For.........pretty blue eyes ......especially when those eyes belong to Lizzie, my granddaughter!







For......a loving Dad with his children. My oldest son and his three cherubs.











For.....another loving Dad with his children and beautiful wife. My youngest son and wonderful daughter-in-law.









THAT Birthdays only come ONCE a year. My 60th !!











For......a husband who loves me .......warts and all!












For........FIVE little munchkins that love me.












THAT the styles have CHANGED! THANK GOODNESS......circa 1970














For.....GOOD LONG TIME FRIENDS.















FOR......A Christian Mother who loved me! She is now in Heaven and waiting for me to join her!

















FOR.....four darling sisters and one dear Brother!




















FOR.....Christmas programs with my granddaughters.















For......my baby sister and my brother-in-law who have been there for me in a SPECIAL WAY!


Happy Thanksgiving 2008
"O Give Thanks Unto the Lord, for He is GREAT!" For without him, I am nothing and all that I have is because of Him!
May His Love and Peace with you all as you gather together on Thanksgiving Day. God BLESS!<><
















8 comments:

Bo said...

This was such a wonderful post... and it is good to remember what we do have to be thankful for.. I may have to "steal" this idea from you Have a happy Thanksgiving! ♥ Bo ♥

Joyce said...

Amen!

What a beautiful family you have and the many blessing of their love to touch your heart, your days and nights.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

PS I'm thankful for wonderful cyber/blog friends like you and for your sweet comments you leave me.

Paul Pincus said...

what a beautiful family! what a beautiful post : )

happy thanksgiving!

cheers.

sealaura said...

thanks for sharing all those great photos. What a full life you have. happy thaqksgiving.

fleur de lis cottage said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Your family is beautiful, and your grandchildren are so precious! Loved seeing these pictures as you counted your blessings. laurie

###### said...

I love that post. You have great love all around you. For that you are blessed. I know many that wish that could say they same. Happy 2009 and thanks for stopping by my blog!

###### said...

I love that post. You have great love all around you. For that you are blessed. I know many that wish that could say they same. Happy 2009 and thanks for stopping by my blog!