Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I'm BACK!

Hey everybody!

I am back to blogging. To be honest, I did not understand what I was doing, so I have done some research and visited many other blog sites and maybe now I can really get into this new world of blogging! I hope so. It will be a fun adventure anyway.
Quote for the Day: WAITING ON GOD BRINGS US TO THE END OF OUR JOURNEY MUCH FASTER THAN OUR FEET!.........Don't cha just love it! If we could only learn to wait on the Lord and not be in such a hurry!

I have had a fun morning with my newest toy! A Panosonic vacuum cleaner! Boy, does it do the trick with all the pet fur I have around here! That's 3 cats and one really furry doggie!

Got to run and gets some errands done..............Hubby is away so I guess this little mouse will play! Ha Ha!

2 comments:

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

hey Mimilee! Welcome back to the blogospere...you can come visit anytime, and I will likewise.

Have a wonderful labor day!

Courtney said...

Welcome back!! Just enjoy yourself and post whatever makes you happy. That's the best part of blogging - a bit of self-expression. Love your painting and would love to see more!!!