Saturday, July 26, 2008

VIRGIN BLOG

This is my VIRGIN blog and I couldn't be more excited! The date is July 26,2008 and it is Saturday morning. I am preparing to go spend the night with my two lovely granddaughters so that my son and daughter-in-law can have some alone time! Can't wait to be with those adorable girls!

Let me begin by telling you a little bit about myself. I am a wife, mother,grandmother, and sister to five other siblings. I have been married to the same man for 43 years; five of which have been happy ( I only put that jab in because he always says that!). My husband and I have literally "grown-up together" as we married as teenagers. Wow! What was I thinking???? It has been an adventure to say the least!...........Our marriage produced two handsome and wonderful sons who we are very proud of.........and these two guys have given us 5 great and fabulous grandchildren (two boys and 3 girls).

As I type this blog, I am listening to my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel snoring as he is taking his morning nap. His name is "Bo" after the great Bo Jackson who played at Auburn University which is our school and team of choice. My husband graduated from there as did both of my sons. WAR EAGLE!!! "Bo" is four years old and is a loyal companion friend to us as we are empty nesters. We also have 3 cats who came to us via their mom who left them here! Their names are Annie, Gracie, and TIGER (after the Auburn TIGERS of course!). We love our pets and cannot imagine life without them!

Thank you for reading my virgin blog and I look forward to future blogs and hopefully your comments. I will be posting pictures and will be taking "baby steps" as I explore this new world of blogging!

P. S. Forgot to tell you that I am a born again Christian (is there any other kind?).....The Lord is first in my life and anything good in me is only because of HIM!

With Joy,
Lee (also known as MIMI to my grands)

2 comments:

Oliveaux said...

Welcome to blogland!

Thank you for your kind comments on my blog. Love reading all the feedback and finding new blogs - Amanda x

Harvey said...

Quite effective information, thank you for your post.
landscaping | Costa Rica airport | Montreal airport