Tuesday, April 7, 2009

SUNSET and ART......

Found this painting at a thrift store for a whopping 7 bucks! Lucky me!
This darling original work by FIFI FLOWERS is all mine! I won it on one of her auctions......lucky me! The notecards FIFI gave me as a little surprise....aren't they cute???





Took this picture at sunset recently out my front window. Spectacular!! I am so blessed to have a RINGSIDE seat too! I love it!



Have a TERRIFIC TUESDAY all..............God Bless ya real good!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

I can't believe you got that huge, lovely piece of artwork for $7!What a deal! Your sunset picture is so pretty. laurie

Helen said...

OHHHHHHHH ~ I love your Fifi original. How lucky you are.

Fifi Flowers said...

I'm sooooo HAPPY you like your Fifi paintings!
ENJOY!
Fifi

Kevin said...

I put the new Microsoft Office 2010 Professional installed on daughter's new computer, she was pleased to say that this is a good software, very easy to use. Thank you for providing this great office.Your marketing is in great hands--your own, with Microsoft Outlook 2010. Now you can create engaging brochures, newsletters and emails cost-effectively.

Buy Access 2010 said...

Gaining a clear and complete view of information that matters to your business often requires both a high-level perspective and detailed data. With just a few clicks, Microsoft Visio 2010 Download helps you see the entire picture by showing meaningful data and information graphically in a single, up-to-date diagram.

Ufa88kh said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and I look forward to your additional broadcasts.
wordpress
blogspot
youtube
ចាក់បាល់